PAYNE’S NURSERIES COVID-19 SAFE PRACTICES
1. Payne’s requires employees and customers to wear a face mask. We have had to turn away a few customers without facemasks and a couple of them have been rude to our employees. I have 300 masks on order to hand out to the few customers that are not wearing one. but we won’t get them until late May.
2. We are only allowing 7-10 customers in to shop at a time depending on where they want to shop. We’re trying to keep some of them in the nursery yard rather than in the greenhouse where they all seem to want to be.
3. We have received several gallons of hand sanitizer that we will place strategically through the store so customers can have access to it easily.
4. We have installed clear plexiglass at the North Store (South Store we be done this week) as protection for our cashiers when we can open up again.
5. We sanitize the handles on our shopping carts after every use. We also sanitize any surface we consider a heavy use or touch surface. We leave the doors open all day so no one has to touch the door handles.
If you can think of anything we have missed, please let me know and I will put it in force for the “New Normal”.