thru Saturday – 9 am to 5 pm and Sundays 10 am to 4 pm.
Checklist for Entering our Locations:
• Wear a protective face covering.
• Stay home if you’re sick, coughing or have a fever
• Clean your hands often
• Practice 6 ft. of social distancing at all times
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow
• Come with a “Wish List” to help speed up your shopping trip
• Limit touch points – only touch products you intend to purchase
• Follow posted signs and instructions from our team members
• Limit your trip to only 2 members of your household (Service Animals are permitted)
• Restrooms are closed to the public
Our Commitment to You:
We Thank You For Your Patience
Many of our team members have chosen to continue working, while others have decided to Shelter in Place. Both decisions are supported and appreciated by Payne’s Nurseries.
It does, however, leave us with a limited number of team members available to serve you. We thank you for your patience, as we continue to do all we can to provide you with the best customer service possible while addressing the challenges presented by COVID-19.
In addition, we are not able to get in all of the merchandise we are accustomed to carrying. We are working to replenish as much of our stock as possible, based on product availability.
Please Refer To Our Terms Below:
We will not accept returns or exchanges at this time due to the health crisis. However, once the Governor declares her new policies and the COVID-19 orders are no longer in effect, we will happily honor our plant guarantee.
Landscapers: In trusting your expertise, we do not guarantee commercial or landscape purchases.